European quality and
more than 80 years of experience
Since 1932, the Degrave family has striven to ensure quality at all levels: design, development, manufacturing, service and delivery of high-capacity washer extractors.
As a result, UNICA is able to offer you machines with cutting-edge features, and much more besides. UNICA washer extractors now feature a number of patented technologies. They comply with European standards and offer high quality in over 50 countries around the world.
CE standard design and manufacturing
All UNICA’s washer extractors are designed to be easy to install, without mountings, in as small a space as possible.
They are ergonomic to use, especially when loading and unloading, and offer easy technical access.
In addition, the consumption of water, electricity, steam and chemicals is reduced. This is why UNICA’s machines, made in Belgium, bear the CE certification.
24/7 TELEPHONE ASSISTANCE ON +32 (0)52 38 16 16
- Supported by our technical supervisor
- Based in Belgium with access to a complete stock of spare parts
- We can always find a fast and comprehensive solution to suit you
- Able to respond in your own language (FR, NL, EN, PT, ES, IT)
WORLDWIDE TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
An essential extension of our manufacturing quality, UNICA’s technical assistance begins as soon as the machines are installed: an experienced technical team is at hand to help you, wherever you are in the world.
Technical assistance is available for any work required on your premises for the entire service life of your UNICA machines.
We are committed to enabling you to continue production.
Free information sessions
We organise free information sessions for our distributors and clients. Why? To help you get to grips with your machine, learn its optimal settings and find out about low cost preventative maintenance.
These information sessions are held:
- On your premises or, ideally, at our site where we permanently have around 60 machines available, so that we have examples at hand and can carry out practical demonstrations on the machines themselves.
- For groups with a maximum of 10 people.
- In your language (FR, NL, EN, PT, ES, IT)
- Free regardless of the duration: from 2 hours to a whole day.
WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT
UNICA CAN DO FOR YOU?
UNICA CAN DO FOR YOU?
Would you like to meet with one of UNICA’s technical advisors? Our advisors can help you work out your requirements and identify the most suitable solution UNICA can offer you for a clean and economical wash.